London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 1 month
- Physics 3.6k 3.6k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Chemistry 3.1k 3.1k 1818 gold badges4040 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 161 161 22 gold badges22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Academia 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Why are allenes chiral?
- 20 Would the temperature of a gas change when accelerated in a train?
- 20 Why does NaBH4 reduce double bonds conjugated to carbonyl groups, while LiAlH4 does not?
- 19 Do ligands with a positive charge exist?
- 18 Is there any special rules for checking the aromaticity of polycyclic compounds?
- 17 Can fluorine act as the central atom in interhalogen compounds?
- 17 Why are the boiling points of aldehydes less than those of ketones?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.