Rebecca J. Stones
I'm a mathematician (math genealogy). I'm in China and my website is blocked, along with Google, Imgur, etc. I'm currently focusing on improving my Chinese; my Chinese name is 李蓓 (Lǐ Bèi). I'm a "meh" chess player (FIDE rating).
Member for 6 years, 5 months
431 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 2:19
- Mathematics 23.1k 23.1k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Islam 19k 19k 1313 gold badges6565 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Academia 8.8k 8.8k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Chess 2.9k 2.9k 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 186 Gender transition as a starting faculty member: a terrible idea?
- 136 Should I simply ignore it if authors assume that I'm male in their response to my review of their article?
- 93 Why does the Wuhan coronavirus genome end in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (33 a's)?
- 87 Typical experiences of transgender people in academia?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
26 Has there ever been an open problem solved on Math.SE? Oct 19 '14
21 Papers that originated on math.SE Jun 14 '14