I believe mathematics is the very thing that anytime activates each cell of my body, though it is not my majority. I still believe physics can accelerate the activation. But geometry, I think, connects every branch of them and generates the great beauties that I've seen and not ever seen.
Now I'm pretty intrigued in differential geometry and geometric algebra. And I'm desperately finding new insights of them in many different areas such as dynamic system, pde, Markov chain and also in physics like fluid dynamics, thermodynamics.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '16 at 5:54
Top network posts
- 32 Proof that every polynomial of odd degree has one real root
- 24 Geometric explanation of $\sqrt 2 + \sqrt 3 \approx \pi$
- 21 Gradient of a dot product
- 13 Explain why perpendicular lines have negative reciprocal slopes
- 10 Kronecker product and outer product confusion
- 8 Show convexity of the quadratic function
- 7 Invertibility of a square matrix with zero diagonal elements and positive non-diagonal elements
- View more network posts →