- Mathematics 18.7k 18.7k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 505 505 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 453 453 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 173 173 44 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Visually deceptive "proofs" which are mathematically wrong
- 76 Interesting and unexpected applications of $\pi$
- 43 Why the "self-referential number" function eventually fixes every point
- 21 Is the Banach-Tarski paradox realistic? Why is Volume not an invariant?
- 20 What are some theorems that currently only have computer-assisted proofs?
- 19 "categorical" proof of a seemingly symmetric statement about Noetherian/Artinian modules
- 18 Visual explanation of the following statement:
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.