Studied Physics and now working in an insurance firm in Datawarehouse, trying to apply more mathematics...
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 293 293 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematica 205 205 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Photography 175 175 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Factorial of 1,e+80
- 14 Cost function turning into nan after a certain number of iterations
- 9 github not rendering jupyter notebook python
- 8 convert SAS date format to R
- 7 Fun logarithm question
- 6 Proof of a special case of Fermat's Last Theorem.
- 6 How does Mathematica calculate the Standard error during a non linear fit?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.