I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '17 at 19:37
- MathOverflow 5.8k 5.8k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.4k 5.4k 1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Physics 1k 1k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 94 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 73 Proof synopsis collection
- 70 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 68 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 54 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- 51 A fleshed-out version of the Noncommutative Geometry proof of the Gauss-Bonnet Theorem?
- View more network posts →