Research Scientist at Yahoo! Research.
I'm interested in algorithms, combinatorial optimization, computational geometry and problem solving in general.
- Mathematics 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.1k 4.1k 2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3k 3k 1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 501 501 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Why is "the set of all sets" a paradox, in Layman's terms?
- 81 Why isn't reflexivity redundant in the definition of equivalence relation?
- 50 What is the shortest string that contains all permutations of an alphabet?
- 41 How to use the computer modern font in webpages?
- 39 Sorting algorithm, such that each element is compared $O(\log n)$ times, and doesn't depend on a sorting network
- 37 Is it NP-hard to fill up bins with minimum moves?
- 28 Find taxicab numbers in $O(n)$ time
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.