Research Scientist at Yahoo! Research.
I'm interested in algorithms, combinatorial optimization, computational geometry and problem solving in general.
- Mathematics 5k 5k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.1k 4.1k 1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 501 501 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Why is "the set of all sets" a paradox, in layman's terms?
- 71 Why isn't reflexivity redundant in the definition of equivalence relation?
- 46 What is the shortest string that contains all permutations of an alphabet?
- 39 Sorting algorithm, such that each element is compared $O(\log n)$ times, and doesn't depend on a sorting network
- 37 Is it NP-hard to fill up bins with minimum moves?
- 34 How to use the computer modern font in webpages?
- 28 Find taxicab numbers in $O(n)$ time
- View more network posts →