Research Scientist at Yahoo! Research.
I'm interested in algorithms, combinatorial optimization, computational geometry and problem solving in general.
- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4k 4k 1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 471 471 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Why is "the set of all sets" a paradox, in layman's terms?
- 65 Why isn't reflexivity redundant in the definition of equivalence relation?
- 43 What is the shortest string that contains all permutations of an alphabet?
- 39 Sorting algorithm, such that each element is compared $O(\log n)$ times, and doesn't depend on a sorting network
- 33 Is it NP-hard to fill up bins with minimum moves?
- 31 How to use the computer modern font in webpages?
- 28 Subset sum problem with many divisibility conditions
- View more network posts →