I am a former assistant-professor of mathematics at the Univ. of Amsterdam, with specialization in group theory and representation theory of groups. I work for IBM, though not in research. In addition, I am an executive professor at TIAS School for Business & Society in Utrecht, responsible for the Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence track.
Top network posts
- 193 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 40 Is $n! + 1$ often a prime?
- 32 A group with five elements is Abelian
- 19 System of nonlinear equations that leads to cubic equation
- 18 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 16 Generalization of index 2 subgroups are normal
- 15 Subrings of finite index and units
- View more network posts →