Currently I am in the PhD. program in "Applied Mathematics and Statistics" at the Johns Hopkins University. I started off as a graduate student in physics at UIUC where I worked on these projects, http://arxiv.org/abs/1512.01226, http://arxiv.org/abs/1307.7714 Most recently I have been working on finding polynomial time algorithms and hardness results for deep nets, https://eccc.weizmann.ac.il/report/2017/098/
Since summer 2014, I started pursuing complexity theory and I am interested in the theory of deep neural nets, Ramanujan expanders, semi-definite extension complexity and Lasserre hierarchy. I am particularly interested in questions in complexity theory which have an interface with physics. Please contact me on my id "email@example.com" if you want to discuss some idea!
Member for 8 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 2 '11 at 6:46
Top network posts
- 84 Why is the MacTeX distribution so large? Is there anything smaller for OS X?
- 20 Chemical potential
- 16 Ways in which a manifold can be geodesically incomplete
- 16 What is a "free" non-Abelian Yang-Mill's theory?
- 15 Poincare group vs Galilean group
- 13 Is ghost-number a physical reality/observable?
- 13 Osp, USp, SU(,) and PSU
- View more network posts →