Manchester, Regno Unito
Member for 8 years
Researcher in modular representation theory of finite groups.
My real name is Cesare Giulio Ardito.
- Mathematics 7.6k 7.6k 1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 688 688 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 419 419 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 283 283 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Could Brexit negatively affect PhD students in the UK who are EU nationals?
- 51 Is there a minimum damage rule?
- 21 How big is a particular n!?
- 18 Is there an identity for cos(ab)?
- 17 Proving the kernel is a normal subgroup.
- 15 From Geneva airport to Lausanne station
- 14 "What if" math joke: the derivative of $\ln(x)^e$
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.