I'm a research postdoc at ICERM. I think about number theory and program for the LMFDB and sage.
I recently completed my PhD at Brown University, on topics of interest in analytic number theory. In particular, I study automorphic forms and multiple Dirichlet series under Dr. Jeff Hoffstein.
I happen to maintain a math blog at davidlowryduda.com. I put a lot of MSE and MO things on there too, though a lot of the material caters to whatever class I'm teaching at the time.
- Mathematics♦ 82.2k 82.2k 99 gold badges141141 silver badges284284 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 2424 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Why is the inverse of a sum of matrices not the sum of their inverses?
- 151 Taking advantage of one-time pad key reuse?
- 103 What are the numbers before and after the decimal point referred to in mathematics?
- 101 Why is it hard to prove whether $\pi+e$ is an irrational number?
- 92 Mathematical software wish list
- 85 How to assign homework when answers are freely available or attainable online?
- 84 The expected payoff of a dice game
- View more network posts →