I'm a research postdoc at the University of Warwick in the UK. I think about number theory and program for the LMFDB.
I recently completed my PhD at Brown University, on topics of interest in analytic number theory. In particular, I study automorphic forms and multiple Dirichlet series under Dr. Jeff Hoffstein.
I happen to maintain a math blog at davidlowryduda.com. I put a lot of MSE and MO things on there too, though a lot of the material caters to whatever class I'm teaching at the time.
Top Network Posts
- 138 Why is the inverse of a sum of matrices not the sum of their inverses?
- 110 Taking advantage of one-time pad key reuse?
- 89 Mathematical software wish list
- 84 Why is it hard to prove whether $\pi+e$ is an irrational number?
- 81 How to assign homework when answers are freely available or attainable online?
- 72 What are the numbers before and after the decimal point referred to in mathematics?
- 65 How does an exponent work when it's less than one?
- View more network posts →