- Chemistry 3k 3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 779 779 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 237 237 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 178 178 88 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 155 155 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 A finite set always has a maximum and a minimum.
- 30 If a function $f(x)$ is Riemann integrable on $[a,b]$, is $f(x)$ bounded on $[a,b]$?
- 22 A comprehensive list of theoretical approximations that are used in computational chemistry
- 21 Aside from carbon, what other substances can be made "superhard"?
- 17 A comprehensive list of theoretical approximations that are used in computational chemistry
- 16 Why do bubbles form when it rains?
- 15 Are there forces which do not involve a change in momentum?
- View more network posts →