A MSc in physics, a PhD student in something between mathematics and computer science, and a chess enthusiast, and much more, with a great future behind him, visiting StackExchange looking for challenges and trying to use his powers for good.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 13 at 6:49
Top network posts
- 50 A beautiful game of gold and silver coins
- 33 Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem?
- 25 Best strategy to pick a lock which opens if at least two of its three decimal digit wheels are dialed correctly?
- 23 Resigning (Inevitable Checkmate)
- 23 Expected Value of a Determinant
- 17 If you exploit Article 12.9 in FIDE's Laws of Chess, is it possible to benefit yourself by purposely receiving a penalty?
- 14 pressing the clock using the same hand you use to move the pieces?
- View more network posts →