Giovanni De Gaetano
I got my Master degree in Pure Mathematics in Rome, and now I'm a PhD-student in Berlin.
My main research interest is Arithmetic Geometry, but I'm here mainly because I like to keep an open eye towards a variety of fields in Mathematics!
Member for 8 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '17 at 14:27
- Mathematics 3.5k 3.5k 1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 765 765 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 713 713 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 355 355 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 331 331 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 No sound device detected
- 27 On Determinants of Laplacians on Riemann Surfaces
- 25 Hensel's Lemma and Implicit Function Theorem
- 24 No sound device detected
- 18 Hypernym for "clock" and "watch"
- 18 Reference book for Artin-Schreier Theory
- 16 The Picard Group of the Affine line with double origin
- View more network posts →