Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
San Mateo, CA, United States
Member for 10 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '17 at 23:13
- Data Science 10.2k 10.2k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 158 Ignoring NaNs with str.contains
- 155 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 109 Showing the bibliographic entry in a popup when you hover over the citation key
- 87 I have learned that 1/0 is infinity, why isn't it minus infinity?
- 83 Convert a list of lists into a Pandas Dataframe
- 69 Why do internet companies prefer Java/Python for data scientist job?
- 66 How do you create pull quotes?
- View more network posts →