Graduate student of Applied Mathematical and Physical Sciences(Nat.Tech.Univ.Athens)
I work as a mathematician in a private school.
Back in the mathematical journey after a big storm.
just go on . . . and faith will soon return (Jean Le Rond D'Alembert)
Member for 7 years, 8 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 at 17:34
- Mathematics 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 944 944 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 489 489 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 231 231 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 190 Infiniteness of non-twin primes.
- 73 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- 39 How can I write the numbers 5 and 7 as some sequence of operations on three 9s?
- 23 Fermat's proof for $x^3-y^2=2$
- 22 What was the answer to this paradox before Cantor?
- 22 What happens if your manuscript is accepted as a filler?
- 22 Examples of mathematical results discovered "late"
- View more network posts →