Graduate student of Applied Mathematical and Physical Sciences(Nat.Tech.Univ.Athens)
I work as a mathematician in a private school.
Back in the mathematical journey after a big storm.
just go on . . . and faith will soon return (Jean Le Rond D'Alembert)
Member for 6 years, 10 months
25 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Mathematics 7.9k 7.9k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 944 944 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 469 469 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 221 221 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 Infiniteness of non-twin primes.
- 73 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- 39 How can I write the numbers 5 and 7 as some sequence of operations on three 9s?
- 22 What happens if your manuscript is accepted as a filler?
- 21 Avoiding multiples of $p$
- 21 Examples of mathematical results discovered "late"
- 20 Fermat's proof for $x^3-y^2=2$
- View more network posts →