I am currently a Data Scientist at Epic systems working on building predictive models to improve population health. Formally, I was a postdoc in the Math department at University of Wisconsin, Madison. Before that I was a grad student at UCLA studying von Neumann Algebras, particularly classification of II_1 factors and connections with ergodic theory, descriptive set theory, and geometric and measurable group theory.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
28 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '15 at 3:25
Top network posts
- 102 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 74 Do two right triangles with the same length hypotenuse have the same area?
- 70 The relation between trace and determinant of a matrix
- 31 How many sides does a circle have?
- 23 Type of singularity of $\log z$ at $z=0$
- 20 An example of a non-amenable exact group without free subgroups.
- 16 Show that an open linear map between normed spaces is surjective.
- View more network posts →