I am currently a Data Scientist at Epic systems working on building predictive models to improve population health. Formally, I was a postdoc in the Math department at University of Wisconsin, Madison. Before that I was a grad student at UCLA studying von Neumann Algebras, particularly classification of II_1 factors and connections with ergodic theory, descriptive set theory, and geometric and measurable group theory.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
27 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '15 at 3:25
Top network posts
- 100 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 74 Do two right triangles with the same length hypotenuse have the same area?
- 70 The relation between trace and determinant of a matrix
- 31 How many sides does a circle have?
- 20 An example of a non-amenable exact group without free subgroups.
- 20 Type of singularity of $\log z$ at $z=0$
- 15 Show that an open linear map between normed spaces is surjective.
- View more network posts →