- Mathematics 20.5k 20.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 15.9k 15.9k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Academia 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 887 887 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 748 748 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Why isn't the area of a square always greater than the length of one of its sides?
- 96 What does strength refer to in mathematics?
- 92 What is $0\div0\cdot0$?
- 64 Does $i^4$ equal $1?$
- 61 Why would you teach Calculus before teaching Real Analysis?
- 60 How to cure students from the idea that root and squaring are identity operators?
- 57 How to explain the flipping of division by a fraction?
- View more network posts →