- Mathematics 19.6k 19.6k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 14.2k 14.2k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Academia 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 857 857 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 601 601 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Why isn't the area of a square always greater than the length of one of its sides?
- 93 What does strength refer to in mathematics?
- 91 What is $0\div0\cdot0$?
- 63 Does $i^4$ equal $1?$
- 61 Why would you teach Calculus before teaching Real Analysis?
- 55 How to cure students from the idea that root and squaring are identity operators?
- 54 How to explain the flipping of division by a fraction?
- View more network posts →