My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
I recently investigated hierarchical structures, starting from group cohomology, continuing with semi-group theory and ending with lattices and universal algebra.
The above description of me is old. Maybe I will manage to update the "About me" at https://gentzen.wordpress.com/about more frequently.
Member for 8 years
49 profile views
Last seen Jul 12 at 13:37
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 1818 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.8k 2.8k 1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 30 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 26 On Mathematical Arguments Against Quantum Computing
- 25 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 18 Is there an O(n log n) algorithm for 4D line simplification?
- 18 Why are mathematician so interested to find theory for solving partial differential equations but not for integral equation?
- View more network posts →