Member for 10 years, 4 months
My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
I recently investigated hierarchical structures, starting from group cohomology, continuing with semi-group theory and ending with lattices and universal algebra.
The above description of me is old. Maybe I will manage to update the "About me" at https://gentzen.wordpress.com/about more frequently.
- Mathematics 7k 7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.3k 5.3k 2222 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.9k 3.9k 1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3k 3k 1515 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 33 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 30 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 28 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 21 Was von Neumann's 1954 ICM address "Unsolved Problems in Mathematics" outdated?
- 20 Why is it worth spending time on type theory?
- View more network posts →