My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
I recently investigated hierarchical structures, starting from group cohomology, continuing with semi-group theory and ending with lattices and universal algebra.
The above description of me is old. Maybe I will manage to update the "About me" at https://gentzen.wordpress.com/about more frequently.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
49 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 at 23:21
- Mathematics 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5k 5k 1919 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.7k 3.7k 1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 31 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 27 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 25 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 19 Is there an O(n log n) algorithm for 4D line simplification?
- 18 Why are mathematician so interested to find theory for solving partial differential equations but not for integral equation?
- View more network posts →