My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
I recently investigated hierarchical structures, starting from group cohomology, continuing with semi-group theory and ending with lattices and universal algebra.
The above description of me is old. Maybe I will manage to update the "About me" at https://gentzen.wordpress.com/about more frequently.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
50 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 at 23:04
- Mathematics 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.2k 5.2k 2121 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.8k 3.8k 1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 1515 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 31 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 30 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 28 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 19 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 19 Was von Neumann's 1954 ICM address "Unsolved Problems in Mathematics" outdated?
- View more network posts →