- Mathematics 12k 12k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 473 473 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematica 163 163 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 137 137 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 Why would the binary language of moisture vaporators be that different from the binary language of other machines or droids?
- 30 Did anyone wonder why there was one planet fewer before beaming down to Ceti Alpha V/VI?
- 28 What is Trinity Hall Prime number?
- 14 Is 39 moves the longest a chess game can go moving only pawns?
- 12 When did the writers of Star Trek decide the Federation doesn't use money?
- 11 How does passing to ideals solve the problem of unique factorization?
- 10 What is the name for a group of five?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
20 Shared rep credits for edits Oct 16 '15
18 Deduction in rep for downvoting Jan 25 '17
13 Not answering questions(yet) Nov 23 '14
8 What to do with edits that “just add dollar signs”? Jul 24 '15
7 Confused with selecting an accepted answer. May 13 '15
5 Should you ever answer a question you vote to close? Jul 20 '16