- Mathematics 13.9k 13.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 933 933 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 311 311 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematica 223 223 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 167 167 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Did anyone wonder why there was one planet fewer before beaming down to Ceti Alpha V/VI?
- 32 Why would the binary language of moisture vaporators be that different from the binary language of other machines or droids?
- 28 What is Trinity Hall Prime number?
- 17 Is 39 moves the longest a chess game can go moving only pawns?
- 13 When did the writers of Star Trek decide the Federation doesn't use money?
- 12 How does passing to ideals solve the problem of unique factorization?
- 12 Does the alternating sum of prime reciprocals converge?
- View more network posts →