Member for 7 years, 3 months
Electronic Engineer. I love to code! Languages I know: VB6 VB.Net C# C++ Matlab A little of Python
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 619 619 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 517 517 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 493 493 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 486 486 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 What's your favorite "programmer" cartoon?
- 42 Why did the Dursleys give Harry glasses?
- 31 Can a rational creature have a series of small brains instead of a large one?
- 23 Why isn't Olaf the one that made an act of true love for Anna?
- 13 Why isn't Woody a valuable item anymore?
- 10 What is the difference between "Null" and "Nothing" in VB6?
- 10 Is it possible to use a library under the EUPL license for a commercial closed-source project?
- View more network posts →