Poor me, I am on the job market again, Help!
(well, yes, I am, trying to do some set-theoretic
topology, though if you can't help that is ok :)
1985-1992 student, Sofia University
"St.Kl.Ohridski", Bulgaria. (M.Sci.)
1992-1997 research, Institute Mathematics
Bulgarian Acad of Sciences (currently on leave)
1997-2002 GTA Auburn Univ, AL,
advisor Gary Gruenhage. (Ph.D.)
2003 Instructor Auburn Univ, AL.
2003-2007 Asst Prof University
of Louisiana at Lafayette.
2007-2008 Asst Prof University
of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast.
2008- Fall 2014 The City College of New York.
Spring 2015 Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, New York.
Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Subst Lecturer, CCNY, CUNY.
present, on and off, full time, part time, adjunct
New York City, United States
Member for 4 years, 10 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 at 11:28
Top network posts
- 39 Interesting Question on Ants
- 15 Who first defined _simply connected_, reference?
- 14 Order homomorphism functions on $\omega_1$
- 14 Prove that zero multiplied by zero is equal to zero.
- 11 Order-preserving map of regressive functions on $\omega_1$
- 10 Partitioning the plane into three sets each intersecting the vertices of every square with side 1?
- 10 Could a perfect squared square be split into two perfect squared squares?
- View more network posts →