I am the author of these projects:
- HyperFrameset - The way HTML Framesets were meant to work - like super-stylesheets with seamless frames, document transforms and configurable routing. And history.pushState.
- preAMP - Use the AMP-HTML engine without giving up on valid HTML.
I have also contributed to MathJax - beautiful math in all browsers - which is used by math.stackexchange.com.
Top network posts
- 29 How to ignore popstate initial load, working with pjax
- 14 Page reload after pjax
- 13 is there an alternative to DOMAttrModified that will work in webkit
- 12 binding popstate event not working
- 11 pjax doesn't work
- 11 history.pushState does not trigger 'popstate' event
- 11 How to get Firefox to fire the popstate event when going back from a page on a different domain?
- View more network posts →