I love mathematics because I don't understand it properly.
- The Information by James Gleick.
- Chaos by James Gleick.
- Euclid's Window by Leonard Mlowdinow.
- The Unfinished Game by Keith Devlin.
- Alex through looking glass by Alex Bellos.
- Men of Mathematics by E.T Bell (currently reading)
Member for 4 years, 8 months
22 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 10:29
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3.9k 3.9k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2k 2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Astronomy 936 936 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Earth Science 191 191 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 55 If Agent Smith is just an AI program, then how could he end up in the real world?
- 47 How did Thanos know about the power of "The Snap"?
- 38 Why are there uneven bright areas in this photo of black hole?
- 35 Why did the humans never use EMP bombs to kill the machines in The Matrix?
- 28 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- 27 Why Shazam when there is already Superman?
- View more network posts →