I love mathematics because I don't understand it properly.
- The Information by James Gleick.
- Chaos by James Gleick.
- Euclid's Window by Leonard Mlowdinow.
- The Unfinished Game by Keith Devlin.
- Alex through looking glass by Alex Bellos.
- Men of Mathematics by E.T Bell (currently reading)
Member for 3 years, 9 months
21 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 at 2:49
Top network posts
- 73 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 54 If Agent Smith is just an AI program, then how could he end up in the real world?
- 44 How did Thanos know about the power of "The Snap"?
- 35 Why did the humans never use EMP bombs to kill the machines in The Matrix?
- 34 Why are there uneven bright areas in this photo of black hole?
- 26 Why Shazam when there is already Superman?
- 24 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- View more network posts →