I love mathematics because I don't understand it properly.
- The Information by James Gleick.
- Chaos by James Gleick.
- Euclid's Window by Leonard Mlowdinow.
- The Unfinished Game by Keith Devlin.
- Alex through looking glass by Alex Bellos.
- Men of Mathematics by E.T Bell (currently reading)
Member for 5 years, 11 months
24 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 10:29
- Mathematics 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 4k 4k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Astronomy 946 946 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Earth Science 191 191 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 56 If Agent Smith is just an AI program, then how could he end up in the real world?
- 50 How did Thanos know about the power of "The Snap"?
- 39 Why are there uneven bright areas in this photo of black hole?
- 35 Why did the humans never use EMP bombs to kill the machines in The Matrix?
- 31 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- 27 Why Shazam when there is already Superman?
- View more network posts →