Siong Thye Goh
I graduated from ORC (Operations Research Center) of MIT. I have been working under the supervision of Professor Cynthia Rudin from Duke University. My research interests include developing new interpretable machine learning algorithms and statistical method, and studying statistical learning theory under the causal inference framework. I am also interested in applying submodular structure to improve the efficiency of advertisement. I work at the Prediction Analysis Lab at MIT where you can find many other talented individuals who are also interested in applying accurate and yet interpretable machine learning techniques to social good applications, e.g. criminology and medical data.
I love Mathematics and coding. My Erdos number is 4.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
61 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Mathematics 122k 122k 1717 gold badges7373 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 1010 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Data Science 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Operations Research 800 800 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 55 Why is the following sequence monotonically decreasing?
- 44 What does it mean when proof by contradiction doesn't lead to a contradiction?
- 38 Integrating both sides of an equation: what does it really mean?
- 31 What is a subsequence in calculus?
- 29 Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?
- 28 If you roll two fair six-sided dice, what is the probability that the sum is 4 or higher?
- View more network posts →