Member for 9 years, 9 months
50 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 at 0:01
- Mathematics 21.5k 21.5k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computer Science 654 654 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 537 537 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 525 525 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Can a complex number be prime?
- 49 Theorems that impeded progress
- 40 Old books still used
- 34 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 31 How did we know to invent homological algebra?
- 28 Is there an exposition of complex analysis firmly separating the algebra, analysis, and topology?
- 25 Why "grand theft auto", not "grand auto theft"?
- View more network posts →