I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow (www.physicsoverflow.org).
Trying to dig deeper and more serious into some mathematical topics as needed for cool theoretical physics. At present, I am in particular learning about differential geometry, group theory, and representation theory.
Further, I am interested in certain non-linear generalizations of vector spaces that might help simplify computations in quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, and make some problems in theoretical physics rigorously tractable in the first place.
Member for 9 years
348 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '20 at 18:58
- Physics 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Astronomy 809 809 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 535 535 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 408 408 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 33 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 29 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 29 What really are superselection sectors and what are they used for?
- 29 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 25 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non-extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →