The author of The Clockworks of Wall Street:
Currently a first year student at Wilfrid Laurier University who enjoys all topics including Physics, Math, Computer Science and Philosophy.
- Mathematics 8.5k 8.5k 1616 gold badges6969 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 1515 gold badges4545 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Academia 491 491 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Emacs 185 185 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 Visual comparison between LaTeX and Word output (hyphenation, typesetting, ligatures etc)
- 77 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 74 Killing a process using Java
- 62 How to practice LaTeX?
- 59 Beautiful table samples
- 41 Probability in Java
- 40 Too much space around wrap figure
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.