Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
451 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 68.5k 68.5k 33 gold badges7272 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 29.1k 29.1k 33 gold badges8282 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 15.4k 15.4k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Academia 12.7k 12.7k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 136 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 123 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 116 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 108 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (53)
56 Is this website useful for high school students? Feb 9 '16
24 Can we please stop asking “Is this homework?” May 23 '12
22 History of Science and Math is now in public beta Nov 11 '14
20 Let's get MathOverflow's “Citation Helper” here, too! Nov 20 '15
19 Should we vote to delete wrong answers? Nov 25 '17
16 Is it acceptable to answer a poor quality question? Oct 26 '17
13 Are WCYDWT questions on topic? Jul 28 '11