Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
494 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
- Mathematics 82.9k 82.9k 44 gold badges8383 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 32.5k 32.5k 33 gold badges9393 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18.2k 18.2k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Academia 13.9k 13.9k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 6k 6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 139 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 138 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 129 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 115 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →