Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
444 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Mathematics 65.9k 65.9k 33 gold badges6969 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 28.5k 28.5k 33 gold badges7777 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 15k 15k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Academia 12.4k 12.4k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 136 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 122 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 104 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 104 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (53)
56 Is this website useful for high school students? Feb 9 '16
25 Can we please stop asking “Is this homework?” May 23 '12
22 History of Science and Math is now in public beta Nov 11 '14
19 Let's get MathOverflow's “Citation Helper” here, too! Nov 20 '15
19 Should we vote to delete wrong answers? Nov 25 '17
16 Is it acceptable to answer a poor quality question? Oct 26 '17
13 Are WCYDWT questions on topic? Jul 28 '11