Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years
485 profile views
Last seen 20 hours ago
- Mathematics 78.3k 78.3k 33 gold badges8181 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 31.5k 31.5k 33 gold badges9090 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 17.6k 17.6k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Academia 13.6k 13.6k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 137 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 128 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 126 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 112 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →