Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
488 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Mathematics 79.9k 79.9k 33 gold badges8282 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 31.7k 31.7k 33 gold badges9191 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 17.8k 17.8k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Academia 13.7k 13.7k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 137 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 133 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 126 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 115 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →