Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
446 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
- Mathematics 66.9k 66.9k 33 gold badges7171 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 28.9k 28.9k 33 gold badges7878 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 15.2k 15.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Academia 12.7k 12.7k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 136 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 122 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 110 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 104 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 85 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (53)
56 Is this website useful for high school students? Feb 9 '16
25 Can we please stop asking “Is this homework?” May 23 '12
22 History of Science and Math is now in public beta Nov 11 '14
20 Let's get MathOverflow's “Citation Helper” here, too! Nov 20 '15
19 Should we vote to delete wrong answers? Nov 25 '17
16 Is it acceptable to answer a poor quality question? Oct 26 '17
13 Are WCYDWT questions on topic? Jul 28 '11