Member for 9 years, 2 months
110 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '18 at 13:17
- Computer Science 18.4k 18.4k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.4k 16.4k 88 gold badges7171 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Islam 3.3k 3.3k 1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 366 What is the definition of P, NP, NP-complete and NP-hard?
- 196 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 180 What is the definition of P, NP, NP-complete and NP-hard?
- 123 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 119 Advice on good research practices
- 91 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 72 Can we cover the unit square by these rectangles?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
29 Some lessons to learn from the 2017 elections Oct 18 '17
16 Migration from cstheory to Math.SE Apr 15 '11
6 What, when and will we migrate questions to MO 2.0? Aug 14 '12
5 Troll or skeptic? Sep 1 '11
4 Does Np vs P question belongs to this site? Dec 5 '13
3 questions asked simultaneously on other SE sites Aug 13 '12