- Mathematics 13.2k 13.2k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 869 869 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Skeptics 643 643 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Linguistics 329 329 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 Is there a 0-1 law for the theory of groups?
- 180 A Topology such that the continuous functions are exactly the polynomials
- 59 Is Serge Lang's Algebra still worth reading?
- 54 Did Einstein say "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- 44 Why aren't fields called "bodies" instead?
- 41 Is every group the automorphism group of a group?
- 38 Are there only countably many compact topological manifolds?
- View more network posts →