Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 13.6k 13.6k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 811 811 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Skeptics 663 663 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Linguistics 339 339 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 221 Is there a 0-1 law for the theory of groups?
- 188 A Topology such that the continuous functions are exactly the polynomials
- 64 Is Serge Lang's Algebra still worth reading?
- 56 Did Einstein say "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- 47 Is every group the automorphism group of a group?
- 44 Why aren't fields called "bodies" instead?
- 38 Are there only countably many compact topological manifolds?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.