- Mathematics 134.5k 134.5k 99 gold badges108108 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 28.2k 28.2k 11 gold badge6060 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18.6k 18.6k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Skeptics 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge5252 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Incremental averageing
- 116 Are WiFi waves harmful?
- 116 What does the idiom "batteries not included" mean?
- 102 Fastest way to check if $x^y > y^x$?
- 89 Do vote counts for Joe Biden in the 2020 election violate Benford's Law?
- 89 What is the plural form of "status"?
- 83 Extracting specific columns from a data frame
- View more network posts →