Kuba hasn't forgotten Monica
The name stays. Lest we forget.
All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
- Stack Overflow 88k 88k 1313 gold badges126126 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3k 3k 1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 752 752 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 511 511 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 Passing an argument to a slot
- 107 How to execute a functor or a lambda in a given thread in Qt, GCD-style?
- 102 How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 91 Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- 75 Why should I not #include <bits/stdc++.h>?
- 68 Are stackless C++20 coroutines a problem?
- 66 Why does the enhanced GCC 6 optimizer break practical C++ code?
- View more network posts →