- Mathematics 70.6k 70.6k 1212 gold badges4949 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Chess 2.6k 2.6k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 325 325 22 gold badges33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 265 265 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 Is there any mathematical reason for this "digit-repetition-show"?
- 109 Least prime of the form $38^n+31$
- 58 Are there $n$ groups of order $n$ for some $n>1$?
- 55 Why does the Newton-Raphson method not converge for some functions?
- 51 Can I search for factors of $\ (11!)!+11!+1\ $ efficiently?
- 43 Why do I get one extra wrong solution?
- 41 Can a number be equal to the sum of the squares of its prime divisors?
- View more network posts →