Top Network Posts
- 109 Is there any mathematical reason for this "digit-repetition-show"?
- 97 Least prime of the form $38^n+31$
- 54 Are there $n$ groups of order $n$ for some $n>1$?
- 52 Why does the Newton-Raphson method not converge for some functions?
- 41 Why do I get one extra wrong solution?
- 37 Making 400k random choices from 400k samples seems to always end up with 63% distinct choices, why?
- 34 Can a number be equal to the sum of the squares of its prime divisors?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
17 What was wrong with my post? Aug 28 '17
1 Has the question about antiderivates vanished? Oct 25 '16
1 Should I undelete my posts? Jan 23 '14