- Mathematics 67.6k 67.6k 1212 gold badges4545 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Chess 2.3k 2.3k 55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 315 315 22 gold badges33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 265 265 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 120 Is there any mathematical reason for this "digit-repetition-show"?
- 104 Least prime of the form $38^n+31$
- 57 Are there $n$ groups of order $n$ for some $n>1$?
- 55 Why does the Newton-Raphson method not converge for some functions?
- 42 Why do I get one extra wrong solution?
- 40 Can a number be equal to the sum of the squares of its prime divisors?
- 37 Making 400k random choices from 400k samples seems to always end up with 63% distinct choices, why?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
42 What was the reason to change the layout? Aug 9 '18
17 What was wrong with my post? Aug 28 '17
1 Has the question about antiderivates vanished? Oct 25 '16
1 Should I undelete my posts? Jan 23 '14