- Mathematics 29.2k 29.2k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.5k 5.5k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.5k 4.5k 2323 silver badges
- MathOverflow 751 751 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 585 585 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Why is Lebesgue so often spelled "Lebesque"?
- 40 I get a wrong determinant - why?
- 29 Why does intersection always preserve "closed" structures?
- 25 Complexity zoo for unary languages
- 20 subset of binary space countable?
- 19 How to create DFA from regular expression without using NFA?
- 18 Deciding whether a unary context-sensitive language is regular
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.