Top network posts
- 36 Why weren't continuous functions defined as Darboux functions?
- 33 In a right triangle, can $a+b=c?$
- 26 Is there any way to define arithmetical multiplication as other thing than repeated addition?
- 25 Why do we use "congruent to" instead of equal to?
- 25 Were "real numbers" used before things like Dedekind cuts, Cauchy sequences, etc. appeared?
- 23 Is every noninvertible matrix a zero divisor?
- 16 Simplest proof that some number is transcendental?
- View more network posts →