Top Network Posts
- 54 Vector spaces. When in the real world are we checking if it's a vector space or not?
- 44 Why is the norm of a matrix larger than its eigenvalue?
- 29 What is the relation between rank of a matrix, its eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- 28 Why do we show that structures aren't isomorphic by exhibiting a property not shared by one of them?
- 27 What isn't a vector space?
- 26 Is it possible for the derivative of a function to grow arbitrarily faster than the function itself?
- 19 Why do we add a zero to dividend during long division?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (17)
24 Please provide context. [duplicate] Sep 20
6 Why is my activity “suspicious”? Sep 5
2 Is this elementary-set-theory or set-theory Nov 2 '17
2 Why is this spam? Sep 30