Top network posts
- 64 Vector spaces. When in the real world are we checking if it's a vector space or not?
- 52 Why is the norm of a matrix larger than its eigenvalue?
- 46 What is the relation between rank of a matrix, its eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- 30 What isn't a vector space?
- 29 Is it possible for the derivative of a function to grow arbitrarily faster than the function itself?
- 28 Why do we show that structures aren't isomorphic by exhibiting a property not shared by one of them?
- 24 What is a practical use for this metric?
- View more network posts →