Top Network Posts
- 54Vector spaces. When in the real world are we checking if it's a vector space or not?
- 44Why is the norm of a matrix larger than its eigenvalue?
- 29What is the relation between rank of a matrix, its eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- 28Why do we show that structures aren't isomorphic by exhibiting a property not shared by one of them?
- 27What isn't a vector space?
- 26Is it possible for the derivative of a function to grow arbitrarily faster than the function itself?
- 19Why do we add a zero to dividend during long division?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (10)
9 Please provide context. 2 days ago
6 Why is my activity “suspicious”? Sep 5
1 Is this elementary-set-theory or set-theory Nov 2 '17