To the Memory of Maryam Mirzakhani.
I enjoy learning so here I am. I have learned a lot from some wonderful users on SE and as a payback I will do my best to help others to learn.
Please everyone, leave your egos behind when you login to Stack Exchange (SE). Being knowledgeable and experienced in any field does not, in itself, make you a good human being. Practice patience; and please be nice not only to users you already know, but specially to newcomers to our site. In summary, have fun, and be good to each other.
I am interested in any parts of mathematics which I can find an application in science. Some of these areas are Linear Algebra, Abstract Algebra, Topology, Real Analysis, Functional Analysis, Differential Geometry, Calculus of Variations, Ordinary Differential Equations and Partial Differential Equations.
The book of nature is written in the language of mathematics.
What you think, you become, What you feel, you attract, What you imagine, you create.
Something that doesn't kill you will make you stronger.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a life time.
One cannot escape the feeling that these mathematical formulae have an independent existence and an intelligence of their own, that they are wiser than we are, wiser even than their discoverers, that we get more out of them than we originally put into them.
Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.
- I wish that I could lock my Mathematics Stack Exchange (MSE) reputation on the numbers I like! On 1, 7 or multiples of 1000! So I keep these mementos here!
20 December 2015
25 January 2020
- Sometimes it feels like being addicted to MSE!
Feel free to contact me via the following e-mail
Replace [at] with @.
Karaj, Alborz, Iran
Member for 5 years, 6 months
123 profile views
Last seen May 16 '20 at 9:41
- Mathematics 12.8k 12.8k 1111 gold badges4141 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 741 741 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 503 503 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 337 337 22 gold badges55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Linear Algebra Versus Functional Analysis
- 56 What are Different Approaches to Introduce the Elementary Functions?
- 39 Baby/Papa/Mama/Big Rudin
- 36 Baby/Papa/Mama/Big Rudin
- 35 Making a thicker \cdot for dot product (that is thinner than \bullet)
- 22 Paper rejected based on one very short wrong comment
- 21 The Biharmonic Eigenvalue Problem on a Rectangle with Dirichlet Boundary Conditions
- View more network posts →