I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 8 years, 2 months
123 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 at 18:16
- TeX - LaTeX 901k 901k 113113 gold badges23022302 silver badges37643764 bronze badges
- Mathematics 216.3k 216.3k 1717 gold badges116116 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 16.6k 16.6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 433 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 430 Lengths and when to use them
- 409 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 306 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 260 fontenc vs inputenc
- 258 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 230 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →