I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 7 years, 1 month
81 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 at 20:02
- TeX - LaTeX 815.4k 815.4k 102102 gold badges21152115 silver badges35033503 bronze badges
- Mathematics 200.2k 200.2k 1515 gold badges9898 silver badges233233 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 14.3k 14.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Code Review 598 598 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 405 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 395 Lengths and when to use them
- 390 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 276 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 243 fontenc vs inputenc
- 230 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 210 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →