I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 6 years, 2 months
72 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 17:29
Top network posts
- 379 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 367 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 349 Lengths and when to use them
- 257 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 224 fontenc vs inputenc
- 197 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 182 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →