I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 7 years, 9 months
119 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 at 23:09
- TeX - LaTeX 870.3k 870.3k 108108 gold badges22372237 silver badges36583658 bronze badges
- Mathematics 211.4k 211.4k 1616 gold badges110110 silver badges267267 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 16.3k 16.3k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 424 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 420 Lengths and when to use them
- 405 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 298 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 252 fontenc vs inputenc
- 246 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 222 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →