I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 6 years
67 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 366 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 356 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 339 Lengths and when to use them
- 255 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 223 fontenc vs inputenc
- 190 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 181 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →