I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 6 years, 3 months
74 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 9:29
Top network posts
- 383 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 374 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 360 Lengths and when to use them
- 257 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 227 fontenc vs inputenc
- 203 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 183 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →