Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Not from around here
Member for 9 years, 1 month
387 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '16 at 3:23
- Cross Validated 23k 23k 88 gold badges8888 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 161 Which "mean" to use and when?
- 143 Is it possible to have a pair of Gaussian random variables for which the joint distribution is not Gaussian?
- 140 Removal of statistically significant intercept term increases $R^2$ in linear model
- 78 Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 71 What are examples where a "naive bootstrap" fails?
- 68 Derivation of closed form lasso solution
- 60 Fake uniform random numbers: More evenly distributed than true uniform data
- View more network posts →