Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Not from around here
Member for 8 years, 5 months
383 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '16 at 3:23
- Cross Validated 22.2k 22.2k 88 gold badges8282 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 158 Which "mean" to use and when?
- 135 Is it possible to have a pair of Gaussian random variables for which the joint distribution is not Gaussian?
- 125 Removal of statistically significant intercept term increases $R^2$ in linear model
- 74 Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 63 What are examples where a "naive bootstrap" fails?
- 62 Derivation of closed form lasso solution
- 60 Why continue to teach and use hypothesis testing (when confidence intervals are available)?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
34 Rude and Sarcastic comments May 13 '12
6 Irresponsible votes to close Mar 2 '13