We will have an election soon to elect 2 new moderators. Continuing the tradition from past elections (2014, 2017, 2018, 2020) we have a thread where people can nominate other people. Since candidacy is always voluntary this thread is only meant as a show of interest in possible candidates. You can still join the race even if you weren't named here, and you can decline participating, even if you were nominated by others.
Guidelines (Taken from quid's 2018 thread, again):
- Don't nominate Martin Sleziak.1
- One nomination per answer.
- In case there could be confusion, link to the profile.
- Try to give some details, don't only post a name.
- Even if you do not like some nominee, try to show restraint about it. Critical points can be raised. But this is not a thread to "grill" potential candidates, before they even decided to run.
Note that this is not an official thread. Everybody that wants to be a candidate must go through the official process. "Accepting" or "declining" a nomination here, does not mean anything in the end.
1 The point is, don't nominate somebody that said they do not want to be nominated. If you want to approach them do so elsewhere.